In this episode, the controversy surrounding Lani Sarem’s Handbook For Mortals, and the importance of honesty in marketing.
Don’t miss the registration window for my brand-new cinematic literacy class, Breaking The Frame!
Download the mp3 here, subscribe on iTunes, on Google Play or via RSS.
- Support Point North on Patreon!
- Did This Book Buy Its Way Onto The New York Times Bestseller List?
- Young Adult Hardcover Bestseller List
- Author Removed From New York Times Best-Seller List Fires Back at Critics
- The Narrative Beat theme music is And And by Broke For Free
If you have thoughts on this episode, get in touch! Follow Point North on Twitter, like on Facebook, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.